Associate Solicitor in Wills, Trusts & Probate
Leah completed her BA Hons degree in Southampton and later studied law at Exeter University. She qualified in 2008 and joined Penderlaw in 2012 as an Associate Solicitor and Head of the Private Client Team.
Leah specialises in Estate Administration and has particular expertise in complex inheritance tax accounts, technical probate applications and Court of Protection applications. Leah also joined Solicitors for the Elderly as a professional member in July 2012.
Leah travelled the globe after her studies and is now settled back in Cornwall with her family and her dog Rosie.
Leah practices in all areas of Private Client work including:
• Will drafting and advice on existing Wills and Codicils
• Probate Applications and Estate Administration
• Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax Advice
• Court of Protection applications
• Advice on protecting the Elderly and Care Home Fees
• Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Trust Administration
• Lifetime tax planning